Monday, March 3, 2008

Updates Ancient Wisdom Basic Spiritual Facts

My Negro spiritual instructor I.F. of 17 years, had a very alone manner of sharing his wisdom with me.

His instructions were mainly oral. We would sit down facing each other early in the morning time at a little card table, munching on bagels and cheese. We would nip java and he would talk. I would listen and take notes.

This was nil like the Chelas sitting cross legged around a Guru, as they make in the East.

This was a Western maestro instruction a western student. His forbearance with me and the human race in general was infinite.

He told me that many of the things he spoke about, he didn't anticipate me to immediately understand. They were 'Seed Thoughts' as he called them, that would travel into my subconscious mind and bear fruit for later in life.

It is now over 30 old age and as I look back, I smile. Yes, many of the 'Seed Thoughts' have got born fruit and changed my life and my consciousness.

I will share some of them with you now. Let them to turn and bear fruit for you. I will set his exact words in quotation marks followed by my commentaries.

"We are not properly witting nor are other people properly conscious."

We all pass too much clip in our past, thinking and re-thinking events, both good and bad. This is not being conscious, this belongs to the kingdom of sub-consciousness, memorie.

To be conscious, we necessitate to be in the HERE-NOW of the moment, not in the past nor the future.

"Increase of consciousness of oneself, takes to more than room for yourself in the interior world."

There are many degrees of consciousnes and many human races to be explored in the 'inner worlds'. By becoming more than witting you open up these human races for yourself.

"Be careful, as you construct the constructions for your interior rooms; person will be trying to draw the ladder out from under you. That person is your personality."

Most of the fables about the fighting between visible light and darkness takes on many forms. Within the individual the fighting is between one's higher ego and one's personality.

Our personality is where all the (lies and falsities we have got picked up on our trip lie.) They desire rule over our life and make not desire you to go more than conscious. Because they cognize consciouness is their decease knoll.

The fighting is WITHIN us not WITHOUT.

"The slow difficult stairway to consciousness takes to freedom."

He used to state " Yard by yard, lifes's too hard, inch by inch life's a cinch."

"Understand, that one of the greatest jobs we confront is when we project our interior negative attitiudes on others and incrimination them."

We cannot impeach another of bad temper, meaness, hate, suspicion, unjustness, anger, or bitterness. We experience and sense these negative mental attitudes in others because they also dwell inside us.

"Stop looking for the sliver in your brother's eyes when you have got a log in yours!"

"The tumult of your day-to-day life will submerge out your Negro Negro spiritual life."

You must happen a manner to put some clip appart for your spiritual studies. Every twenty-four hours life come ups rushing in, in a million differnent ways and steals your clip and energy.

"Your interior man/woman must be renewed and Federal twenty-four hours by twenty-four hours or it will be drowned by the tumult of life."

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Great post. What I did was I went to http://www.subconscious-mind.org. From there, I followed the tips and guides that they offer on improving your power.Well, I tried and I definitely can see some improvement in my condition. So, you should consider trying it too.

March 4, 2008 at 8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home