Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Who Are Your Power Animals?

The olfactory property of wood combustion in the distance tickled my nose. I looked up at the sky to see fume mysteriously merging into the clouds. This was a mark for me to set up for a life changing experience. My bosom was racing like Equus caballuses galloping in a derby. I wondered to myself, "Why am I here in the center of a field in Glastonbury, on this beautiful summertimes day?"

I could see everyone had already formed a circle. I establish myself an inviting topographic point and waited patiently with the others.

The leader of the ceremonial was ready to begin. He had mesmeric eyes that stared directly into mine. I felt trembles travel down my spinal column as he continued to blaze at me. There was an attractive force to this adult male like a magnet pulling me in near and closer.

At the same clip in my mind's oculus I kept seeing this beautiful lumber wolf. She stood so boldly with a aweary expression on her face. She was facing the gate towards the exit, as if she was showing me the manner out. I have got always had an chemical attraction with wolves and I experience a deep psyche connexion to these unbelievable animals. However, at that clip I didn't quite understand the significance of it all.

Throughout the weekend this adult male had taken a strong involvement in me, so much so, that at the end of it he asked me to be his apprentice. In awe of it all and at the clip still very naïve, One accepted, of course. I travelled around different parts of England that hebdomad with the group. During the hebdomad I started to experience a small dizzy and out of balance.

Strange things were starting to go on to me. One eventide we were invited to a Druid ceremonial and we were able to encampment out on the land. That eventide in the dreamtime I had a very graphic dream. My friend, the wolf came to see me. We played together and really bonded, it was such as a lovely dreaming that I didn't desire to aftermath up until suddenly, this fierce, achromatic wolf came charging at my wolf and started attacking her! I woke up in a perspiration with my bosom pounding. "This was a warning", I thought to myself.

I finally realized what I had gotten myself into and I had to acquire away before it was too late. I had spent respective years as if I was entranced in his spell, all the piece this adult male was trying to acquire near to me. The adjacent twenty-four hours he discussed with me about how I had been chosen to be his 9th wife. With the aid of my powerfulness animal, my wolf, I was able to see the state of affairs clearer and I could finally interrupt free. It wasn't easy and it took me a few old age to completely quit myself of his intrusive energy. (Part of this article is an extract from a former article I have got written, entitled 'Encounters With a Sorcerer').

Power Animals are dear, fantastic teachers. I believe that we all have got them guiding us. Sometimes they will come in our lives at different modern times and for different reasons. For example, my wolf came to assist and usher me at that time. Ten old age later, she is still with me. Iodine have got many other Power Animals that come up to help me in different countries of my life.

Have you ever been drawn to a peculiar animate being and wondered why? Did you ever believe this mightiness be your defender angel in the word form of an animal? Power animate beings come up in many different forms. In fact, any life animal can be your defender spirit helper. In Shamanism, we believe that our animate being assistants are with us to steer and help us with our lives, for healing, protection and for personal empowerment.

They also come up to learn us lessons. We can larn a batch from these fantastic teachers. I often state that when you work with your Power Animal in shamanic journeying, the instructions are between you and them, which intends there is always a personal message for you.

Your instructor may have got got got got a different significance to person else and although each animate being have a general definition in different cultures, I would always urge hearing to your instructor in your journeying to see what they have to state and inquire why they have come up to be your Power Animal at this clip in your life.

In my experience with Power Animals, they have always been my guardians, defenders and friends, person who is there to steer me and be there for me. There is a stopping point personal human relationship between you that volition only turn if you take to maintain your Power Animal with you. We are all truly alone people so our experiences will change from individual to person.

I may have got 1 Power Animal work with me when I necessitate courageousness and a different one when I necessitate to see a state of affairs more clearly.

For example, you may acquire an Eagle and its personal message to you may be to convey the gift of vision, or it may be another reason.

In my scenario, my wolf came to give me strength, to warn me of the danger I was in and to assist me get away from predicament before I was harmed both physically and energetically.

A dear friend of mine, who had struggled with an feeding upset for most of her life, spent old age trying different therapies and establish that this was the lone thing that worked for her.

Through her journeying and edifice a trustful human relationship with her Power Animal she was finally able to defeat this immense obstruction that she had in her life.

Even in her concluding years on this Earth I sat by her bedside and shared in her joyousness and her love. The beautiful connexion to her Power Animal had brought to her somes smiling and quiet whilst she put in the infirmary bed in a great trade of pain.

You can ran into your Power Animal through shamanic journeying. You can also have got Power Animal retrieval. This is when person else takes the journeying on your behalf, in hunt of your Power Animal and then conveys it back to enable you to experience more than empowered and protected. There are also some different techniques that you can utilize to assist maintain your defender around you, like drumming, dance and singing.

I give thanks to all my Power Animals that have got been with me from the start of this journey, especially my wolf, for guiding me out of that state of affairs and for the lessons in it. Remember, we are all affiliated in some manner or another and if we just unfastened our minds, without judgment and let the doors to open up and take the first stairway through, then we can let ourselves eternal possibilities.

No substance if it is in the form of a rock, plant, or even a creature, there are always blessings. Why not seek it for yourself?

© Rosanna Ienco Barned

Rosanna Ienco Barned is a certified Shamanic Practitioner and Medium.

She is also a certified Soul coach, Past Life Coach and Angel Therapy practitioner

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mystic said...

This is not the original article and has been altered without permission of the author. Some of the content has now been published in Rosanna's book 'Awakening the Divine Soul'to be released in January 2009.

December 10, 2008 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger Mystic said...

This is not the original article and has been altered without permission of the author. Some of the content has now been published in Rosanna's book 'Awakening the Divine Soul'to be released in January 2009.

December 10, 2008 at 11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home